Follow this blog with bloglovin'!

Follow thriftstoresteals

Monday, February 27, 2012

Freemans Antioxident Facial Scrub Review

Holaa!!:) So how was everyones weekend!? Mine was very boring but relaxing ! I wanted to go to the thrift store today but had others things to pay for </3 so hopefully I'll be going sometime soon this week. Anywho, not to long ago I bought a new scrub and it's been working pretty good, I thought I'd share this with you guys because I know other chicas like me are always on the lookout for cheap skincare!

I never really use scrubs because they always break me out right after but I only use this once every two weeks which seems to be working okay, my acne scars have faded a little and only after three uses! I love the smell, and the textures grainy, not clumpy and rough like St.Ives scrubs. What I really love about this is the mega b complex, and antioxidants it has. The fruits they use are, mangos, acai, pomegranate, goji, mangosteen, cranberry, noni, and blueberry's! So you know its not just harsh chemicals but the actual healing power of fruits! It's supposed to combat the effects of stress, the environment, and a not so healthy lifestyle. <3 I give this a good 8/10. 

And it only cost me less then 5$'s at my local Ulta, so I definitely recommend it! You can never find good products like this for the price theyre asking for.


No comments:

Post a Comment